a dark complexion中文
- dark: adj. 1.暗，暗黑的；微暗的，陰 ...
- complexion: n. 1.面色，氣色，膚色。 2.( ...
- dark in complexion: 烏嘴黑眉
- He has a dark complexion
- Standing about 1 . 4 metres , he is of thin build . he has a dark complexion and short straight hair in black
- It was the portrait of a young woman of five or six and twenty , with a dark complexion , and light and lustrous eyes , veiled beneath long lashes
- As chubby took the stairs out of the restaurant , he passed 30 - year - old hak chai and a lanky man with a dark complexion who had also come to see ah biu and his crew