- ets: 穿過頭蓋骨的電刺激; 電工電子網絡多 ...
- it a ets: 信息技術資產
- a ets accretion: 資產增值
- Intangible a ets include goodwill , patents , trademarks , copyrights , and franchise
- Fifth , financial burden is heavy , and the proportion of non - performing a ets or non - performing loa is quite high
- Debts which must be satisfied from current a ets within the next operating period , usually one year
- A ets are the economic resources that are owned or controlled by a busine and can be expre ed in monetary units
- Also , the amount of cash and easily liquidated a ets that a broker / dealer or bank needs to meet sec regulatio