a pile of books中文
- pile: 短語和例子 pile5 n. 1.桿 ...
- book: n. 1.書，書籍；著作； 〔the ...
- pile up the books pile: 把書摞起來
- She always takes a pile of books home with her from school
- So claire borrowed a pile of books from the library for him to read or , rather scan
- He knew where his heart lay , but where did his duty lie ? and so did he toss and turn , and get up for a drink of water , and knock over a pile of books
- The weatherman ' s cheery voice came from the tv , precariously perched on a pile of books , the only way she ' d yet found for its cable to reach the socket