a strong candidate中文
- strong: adj. 1.強壯的，有力的，有膂力 ...
- candidate: n. 1.候選人；候補人 (for) ...
- candidate for: 候選人,人選; 如果正在學習
- Heyward was already a strong candidate .
- Mitt romney is otherwise a strong candidate
- However , ktp also is a strong candidate for the e - o crystal and has promising potential for applications
- What is known is that she was born into a caste of seers and her lineage guaranteed that she would be a strong candidate to ascend the throne
- “ steven gerrard was a strong candidate for the captaincy and he will be my vice - captain . he is an outstanding player and another superb club skipper who also leads by example