- 更多例句： 下一頁
- He said pen was an abandoned criminal .
- The poor little puppy had been abandoned .
- The vicar soon abandoned the struggle .
- The plan will most probably be abandoned .
- The cruel man abandoned his wife and child .
- the trait of lacking restraint or control; reckless freedom from inhibition or worry; "she danced with abandon"
- a feeling of extreme emotional intensity; "the wildness of his anger"
- stop maintaining or insisting on; of ideas or claims; "He abandoned the thought of asking for her hand in marriage"; "Both sides have to give up some claims in these negotiations"
- leave someone who needs or counts on you; leave in the lurch; "The mother deserted her children"
同義詞：forsake, desolate, desert
- leave behind empty; move out of; "You must vacate your office by tonight"
- give up with the intent of never claiming again; "Abandon your life to God"; "She gave up her children to her ex-husband when she moved to Tahiti"; "We gave the drowning victim up for dead"
- forsake, leave behind; "We abandoned the old car in the empty parking lot"