- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The stomach is a large pouch located high in the abdominal cavity .
- Infection spreads to the membranes lining the abdominal cavity and supporting the organs within it. this condition is known as peritonitis .
- Nonsurgical therpies for the gut and abdominal cavity
- Flowing over abdominal cavity of cancer cells during the operation
- This muscle runs obliquely downwards inside the abdominal cavity
- the cavity containing the major viscera; in mammals it is separated from the thorax by the diaphragm
The abdominal cavity is the body cavity of the human body (and animal bodies) that holds the bulk of the viscera. It is located below (or inferior to) the thoracic cavity, and above the pelvic cavity.