能，能力，本領，技能；〔pl.〕 才，才能，才干。 financial abilities 財力。 a man of ability 有本事的人。 to the best of one's ability 竭力，盡力，盡量。
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The two persons have the same talent and abilities .
- He graded the students according to ability .
- He was promoted in virtue of his abilities .
- He placed great reliance on his own ability .
- He is a person of unusually great ability .
- the quality of being able to perform; a quality that permits or facilitates achievement or accomplishment
- possession of the qualities (especially mental qualities) required to do something or get something done; "danger heightened his powers of discrimination"