- 更多例句： 下一頁
- She has shown no abnormality in intelligence or in disposition .
- The abnormality mitral stenosis was in myocardium, not in the valve .
- This abnormality can be appreciated by carefully palpating the pulse in such patients .
- They could also use recombinant dna to study cell differentiation and development, including such cellular abnormalities as cancer .
- The poor child was born with some abnormality
- behavior that breaches the rule or etiquette or custom or morality
- marked strangeness as a consequence of being abnormal
- retardation sufficient to fall outside the normal range of intelligence
- an abnormal physical condition resulting from defective genes or developmental deficiencies