- They were the scourge of god upon the aborigines of the american continent .
- In melville island near darwin, australia, lives a race of aborigines called the tiwi .
- Exclusion of aborigines from the legal system
- Enslavement of aborigines through forced labor
- Ama s nt boss apologises to aborigines for letter
- an indigenous person who was born in a particular place; "the art of the natives of the northwest coast"; "the Canadian government scrapped plans to tax the grants to aboriginal college students"
同義詞：native, indigen, indigene, aboriginal