- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Frequently the basal ovule, which is the last one to be fertilized would abort .
- This announcement was aborted by the soviet invasion of czechoslovakia czechoslovakia .
- The airmen were under orders to abort their mission if on-board equipment showed the slightest glitch .
- If they defend their interests through the political process, the promised redistributional sequel to economic growth will be aborted .
- The police were calling her murder an aborted rape
- the act of terminating a project or procedure before it is completed; "I wasted a year of my life working on an abort"; "he sent a short message requesting an abort due to extreme winds in the area"
- terminate a pregnancy by undergoing an abortion
- cease development, die, and be aborted; "an aborting fetus"
- terminate before completion; "abort the mission"; "abort the process running on my computer"