- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Problems of urbanization are widely noted and studied, not only because of their absolute magnitude but also because of their visibility .
- We can also talk about the absolute magnitudes of objects like star clusters , galaxies , etc
- For example , the apparent magnitude of our sun is - 26 . 8 , but its absolute magnitude is just 4 . 8 . the absolute magnitude describes the
例如太陽的視星等為- 26 . 9等，但它的絕對星等只有4 . 8等。
- We know the luminosity is directly related to the absolute magnitude . so , in practice , we usually use absolute magnitudes instead
- This greatly simplifies the various analyses , for example , their relative apparent magnitudes are equal to their relative absolute magnitudes
- (astronomy) the magnitude that a star would have if it were viewed from a distance of 10 parsecs (32.62 light years) from the earth
Absolute magnitude (also known as absolute visual magnitude when measured in the standard V photometric band) is the measure of a celestial object's intrinsic brightness. It is also the apparent magnitude a star would have if it were 32.