- 更多例句： 下一頁
- An area behind the west abutment was utilized as the assembly shop .
- Bases which carry horizontal load, for example under arches, are usually called abutments .
- Stone bridges consist of pillars, abutments and arches made up of stones held together by mortar .
- Discussion on reasonable structure pattern of u - shaped abutment
- Application of slant let rigid - framed bridge without abutment
- a masonry support that touches and directly receives thrust or pressure of an arch or bridge
- point of contact between two objects or parts