- 更多例句： 下一頁
- 1 . holding national academic conferences regularly
- A summary of the second academic conference on chinese wenchang culture
- The chinese medicine medical equipment academic conference in sydney
- Survey of international academic conferences on dunhuang studies in the 21st century
- A summary to the third academic conference on china ' s borderland history and geography
An academic conference or symposium is a conference for researchers (not always academics) to present and discuss their work. Together with academic or scientific journals, conferences provide an important channel for exchange of information between researchers.