- 更多例句： 下一頁
- He is a vice-president for academic affairs .
- She affiliates with an academic society .
- She was, in fact, a little academic .
- He submitted his plans to the academic sciences .
- She is always shown an academic turn of mind .
- associated with academia or an academy; "the academic curriculum"; "academic gowns"
- hypothetical or theoretical and not expected to produce an immediate or practical result; "an academic discussion"; "an academic question"
- marked by a narrow focus on or display of learning especially its trivial aspects