- 更多例句： 下一頁
- He was expelled from the academy of sciences .
- The car sloped swiftly now down academy street .
- Did you go to the military academy ?
- A description was published by the berlin academy in 1710 .
- In 1818 fresnel entered a competition sponsored by french academy .
- a learned establishment for the advancement of knowledge
- a school for special training
- a secondary school (usually private)
- an institution for the advancement of art or science or literature
An academy (Greek ?καδημ?α) is an institution of higher learning, research, or honorary membership.