- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The system undergoes no acceleration .
- It is called the centripetal acceleration .
- What direction is the acceleration of the canoe ?
- This force is responsible for the ball's acceleration .
- The characteristic surface is essentially an acceleration front .
In physics, acceleration is the rate at which the velocity of a body changes with time. In general, velocity and acceleration are vector quantities, with magnitude and direction, though in many cases only magnitude is considered (sometimes with negative values for deceleration).