[ 'ækses ] 發音: 用"access"造句
- access to: 接近,進入(某地的)方法; 接近；通 ...
- access(to): （不可數名詞）能接近，進入，了解
- this access: 訪問
- Access to the president was restricted .
- Japan had easy access to our market .
- I have read-only access to my bank files .
- Free access to secret information should be avoided .
- An uncustomary access of rage shook my body .
- the act of approaching or entering; "he gained access to the building"
- a way of entering or leaving; "he took a wrong turn on the access to the bridge"
- (computer science) the operation of reading or writing stored information
- the right to obtain or make use of or take advantage of something (as services or membership)
- the right to enter
同義詞：entree, accession, admission, admittance
- a code (a series of characters or digits) that must be entered in some way (typed or dialed or spoken) to get the use of something (a telephone line or a computer or a local area network etc.)
- reach or gain access to; "How does one access the attic in this house?"; "I cannot get to the T.V. antenna, even if I climb on the roof"
- obtain or retrieve from a storage device; as of information on a computer