正確，準確(度)；精確。 firing accuracy 命中率。 with accuracy 正確地。
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The accuracy of the parallel increased .
- Self-interest is no inhibition against accuracy .
- She 's marvel to be able to shoot with such accuracy .
- Bombing missions were carried out with noteworthy accuracy .
- It is within the accuracy for which experience can vouch .
- the quality of being near to the true value; "he was beginning to doubt the accuracy of his compass"; "the lawyer questioned the truth of my account"
- (mathematics) the number of significant figures given in a number; "the atomic clock enabled scientists to measure time with much greater accuracy"