- 更多例句： 下一頁
- They defy accurate classification at present .
- This plausible suggestion is not accurate .
- The face of the column forms a very accurate slide .
- A more accurate method is to compute the average .
- The calculations made by computers are perfectly accurate .
- conforming exactly or almost exactly to fact or to a standard or performing with total accuracy; "an accurate reproduction"; "the accounting was accurate"; "accurate measurements"; "an accurate scale"
ACCURATE (A Center for Correct, Usable, Reliable, Auditable, and Transparent Elections) was established in 2005 by a group of computer scientists, psychologists and policy experts to address problems with electronic voting.