- acquisition strategy acquisition path: 獲得途徑; 獲得戰略
- accretive acquisition: 具增值作用的收購項目
- acq acquisition: 采集; 獲得
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- He devotes his time to the acquisition of knowledge .
- This is a useful acquisition .
- We shall consider the acquisition and reduction of magnetic data .
- Original acquisition comprises making things, taking possession of ownerless things .
- The acquisition of two to the number of inhabitants in london was something .
- the act of contracting or assuming or acquiring possession of something; "the acquisition of wealth"; "the acquisition of one company by another"
- an ability that has been acquired by training
同義詞：skill, accomplishment, acquirement, attainment
- the cognitive process of acquiring skill or knowledge; "the child''s acquisition of language"
- something acquired; "a recent acquisition by the museum"