- The effect of 5406 actinomyces on the growth of wheat seedling were studied
- The results showed that they are stemphylium sp , fusella sacc , alternaria sp , fu5ari urn sp , gibberella sp , sphacelia sp , actinomyces , dematium pers
- The results showed that the main microbes in the koji used in naturally fermented liuyang brown bean were mainly molds and bacteria , and less counting of yeast and actinomyces
- The results showed that 5406 actinomyces can improve the wheat seedling ' s height , root system and stalk leaf weight , can increase content of chlorophyll and root system activity in sterilized sand culture
- The results indicated that , the total quanlity of major soil microbes declined , of which the minesoils was decreased by 68 . 43 % ~ 80 . 32 % in the top soil ( 0 - 20cm ) compared with that of the non - minesoils . the proportion of bacteria and actinomyces in the amount microbes decreased , while that of fungi not obviously changed
結果表明：海洲香薷是銅礦區典型的耐銅性植物( elsholtziaharchowensis ) ，植物體中的重金屬元素含量表現為cu zn pb cd ， cu與土壤元素的相關性最為顯著，其次為zn 。
- soil-inhabiting saprophytes and disease-producing plant and animal parasites
Actinomyces from Greek "actis" ray, beam and "mykes" mucus, fungus, is a genus of the actinobacteria class of bacteria. They are all Gram-positive.