- 更多例句： 下一頁
- All this activity did bring its reward .
- This illegal activity was once commonplace .
- Love is the only reasonable activity of man .
- Patterns of activity differ between species .
- There had been little activity on the street .
- any specific behavior; "they avoided all recreational activity"
- the trait of being active; moving or acting rapidly and energetically; "the level of activity declines with age"
- an organic process that takes place in the body; "respiratory activity"
同義詞：bodily process, body process, bodily function
- a process existing in or produced by nature (rather than by the intent of human beings); "the action of natural forces"; "volcanic activity"
同義詞：natural process, natural action, action
- the state of being active; "his sphere of activity"; "he is out of action"
- (chemistry) the capacity of a substance to take part in a chemical reaction; "catalytic activity"