additive white gaussian noise中文
- Current analyses of the watermarking channel are typically limited to the additive white gaussian noise ( awgn ) channel
- In the presence of additive white gaussian noise , an adaptive wavelet - based de - noising algorithm for speech enhancement applications is proposed
- In awgn ( additive white gaussian noise ) channel , we introduce a new single - tone interference suppression scheme in the single - tone interference environment
- Subsequently the channel was modeled for three types namely additive white gaussian noise , flat fading and frequency selective fading . lastly , the receiver was studied
- Sinusoidal frequency estimation is the procedure which can estimate the frequency of sinusoidal waves in additive white gaussian noise through transform and calculation for signal ' s samples
Additive white Gaussian noise (AWGN) is a channel model in which the only impairment to communication is a linear addition of wideband or white noise with a constant spectral density (expressed as watts per hertz of bandwidth) and a Gaussian distribution of amplitude. The model does not account for fading, frequency selectivity, interference, nonlinearity or dispersion.