- 更多例句： 下一頁
- This topic will be addressed in chapter 2 .
- A pointer is the address of another value .
- She addressed him as her dear cousin jude .
- In the future please always address me as judy .
- The policeman took my name and address .
- social skill
- the stance assumed by a golfer in preparation for hitting a golf ball
- (computer science) the code that identifies where a piece of information is stored
同義詞：computer address, reference
- written directions for finding some location; written on letters or packages that are to be delivered to that location
同義詞：destination, name and address
- a sign in front of a house or business carrying the conventional form by which its location is described
- the manner of speaking to another individual; "he failed in his manner of address to the captain"
- the act of delivering a formal spoken communication to an audience; "he listened to an address on minor Roman poets"
- the place where a person or organization can be found or communicated with
- adjust and aim (a golf ball) at in preparation of hitting
- speak to; "He addressed the crowd outside the window"
- give a speech to; "The chairman addressed the board of trustees"
- speak to someone
同義詞：accost, come up to
- put an address on (an envelope)
- act on verbally or in some form of artistic expression; "This book deals with incest"; "The course covered all of Western Civilization"; "The new book treats the history of China"
同義詞：cover, treat, handle, plow, deal
- direct a question at someone
- address or apply oneself to something, direct one''s efforts towards something, such as a question
- access or locate by address
- greet, as with a prescribed form, title, or name; "He always addresses me with `Sir''"; "Call me Mister"; "She calls him by first name"