- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Administration was not his strong point .
- Out of position , out of administration .
- Lactation is suppressed by administration of androgens .
- Light had no previous experience of administration .
- I'm majoring in business administration in college .
- the act of meting out justice according to the law
- the act of administering medication
- the act of governing; exercising authority; "regulations for the governing of state prisons"; "he had considerable experience of government"
同義詞：government, governing, governance, government activity
- a method of tending to or managing the affairs of a some group of people (especially the group''s business affairs)
- the persons (or committees or departments etc.) who make up a body for the purpose of administering something; "he claims that the present administration is corrupt"; "the governance of an association is responsible to its members"; "he quickly became recognized as a member of the establishment"
同義詞：governance, governing body, establishment, brass, organization, organisation
- the tenure of a president; "things were quiet during the Eisenhower administration"
同義詞：presidency, presidential term