[ ˌædmə'reiʃən ] 發音: 用"admiration"造句
- admiration for: 對...贊賞
- in admiration of: 贊美, 賞識
- of admiration: 佩服
- His heroism claims our admiration .
- His courage compels universal admiration .
- Mcteague was stupefied with admiration .
- This is admiration of a very particular kind !
- I saw they were full of stupid admiration .
- a favorable judgment; "a small token in admiration of your works"
- a feeling of delighted approval and liking
- the feeling aroused by something strange and surprising
Admiration is a social emotion elicited by people of competence, talent, or skill exceeding standards.Algoe, S.