- absorption adsorption: 吸收作用與吸附作用 含氣體色層分析法
- activate adsorption: 活性吸附
- activated adsorption: 活化吸附; 活性吸附; 活性吸收
- The technique is known as adsorption chromatograph .
- The solid on whose surface adsorption occurs is called the adsorbent .
- Both inorganic and organic surfaces constitute the soil adsorption complex .
- Viruses do not loose their infectivity following their adsorption to a solid particles .
- Adsorption is the concentration of one substance very near the surface of another .
- the accumulation of molecules of a gas to form a thin film on the surface of a solid