- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Will one develop dengue fever if bitten by aedes albopictus
- " dengue fever is a viral illness transmitted by the bite of infective aedes mosquito
- The virus is transmitted to humans by aedes mosquitoes , mainly aedes aegypti
- Dengue fever is a viral illness transmitted by the bite of the infectious aedes mosquito
- Dengue fever is transmitted by aedes albopictus , a mosquito commonly found in hong kong
Aedes is a genus of mosquito originally found in tropical and subtropical zones, but now found on all continents excluding Antarctica. Some species have been spread by human activity.