- accelerated ageing: 加速成熟; 加速老化; 快速陳化; ...
- acid ageing: 酸致老化
- active ageing: 老有所事
- Old age has not dimmed her memory .
- Children under five years of age are not charged .
- The average age of the boys here is ten .
- Old age disabled him for hard labour .
- He is laying aside money for his old age .
- the organic process of growing older and showing the effects of increasing age
- acquiring desirable qualities by being left undisturbed for some time
Ageing (British English) or aging (American English) is the accumulation of changes in a person over time. Ageing in humans refers to a multidimensional process of physical, psychological, and social change.