- absorption agglutination: 凝集吸收反應
- acid agglutination: 酸凝集反應
- acidic agglutination: 酸性凝集
- The serum of some human beings caused agglutination of the red blood corpuscles of other human beings .
- In a transfusion, donor and recipient should be of the same blood group to prevent agglutination .
- By use of the agglutination test healthy carriers of the organisms have been identified .
- Procedure of tube agglutination test for brucellosis
- Procedure of plate agglutination test for brucellosis
- the building of words from component morphemes that retain their form and meaning in the process of combining
- a clumping of bacteria or red cells when held together by antibodies (agglutinins)
- the coalescing of small particles that are suspended in solution; these larger masses are then (usually) precipitated