[ ædʒi'teiʃən ] 發音: 用"agitation"造句
- acoustic agitation: 聲波擾動; 聲頻擾動
- aeration-agitation: 通氣攪拌
- agitation characteristics: 攪拌特性
- She was in a state of feverish agitation .
- There should n't be any agitation in the army .
- These plows aid in paste mix agitation .
- There was so little time for agitation .
- She was full of jealousy and agitation .
- the act of agitating something; causing it to move around (usually vigorously)
- disturbance usually in protest
同義詞：excitement, turmoil, upheaval, hullabaloo
- the feeling of being agitated; not calm
- a state of agitation or turbulent change or development; "the political ferment produced new leadership"; "social unrest"
同義詞：ferment, fermentation, tempestuousness, unrest
- a mental state of extreme emotional disturbance