- 風巷, 風道
- 航空線 +更多解釋...
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- At one point the company bought from nippon airways a 727 jet .
- Suspect complete airway obstruction if victim cannot speak, and has a weak cough .
- Peripheral deposition is favored by deep inspiration, slow respiratory rate, breath-holding, and airways obstruction .
- Removal of bap from the trachea was prevented by fixing the implanted pellet within the wall of the airway .
- On the british airways concorde, after luncheon had been served, celia closed her eyes and marshalled her thoughts .
- a commercial enterprise that provides scheduled flights for passengers
同義詞：airline, airline business
- a duct that provides ventilation (as in mines)
同義詞：air passage, air duct
- the passages through which air enters and leaves the body
- a designated route followed by airplanes in flying from one airport to another
同義詞：air lane, flight path, skyway
The pulmonary airway comprises those parts of the respiratory system through which air flows, conceptually beginning (on inhalation from the external environment) at the nose and mouth, and terminating in the alveoli. It is generally used synonymously with respiratory tract, to avoid sounding overly scientific.