- 更多例句： 下一頁
- My sense of alarm thus dispelled .
- They were alarmed by a sudden air attack .
- Still, i don't want to alarm jane unduly .
- She changed into alarm in another moment .
- Japanese leaders were equally alarmed .
- a device that signals the occurrence of some undesirable event
同義詞：warning device, alarm system
- a clock that wakes a sleeper at some preset time
- an automatic signal (usually a sound) warning of danger
同義詞：alert, warning signal, alarum
- fear resulting from the awareness of danger
- warn or arouse to a sense of danger or call to a state of preparedness; "The empty house alarmed him"; "We alerted the new neighbors to the high rate of burglaries"
- fill with apprehension or alarm; cause to be unpleasantly surprised; "I was horrified at the thought of being late for my interview"; "The news of the executions horrified us"
同義詞：dismay, appal, appall, horrify