- 更多例句： 下一頁
- We are bound to many nations by alliances .
- This is an alliance for offensive and defence .
- They made an alliance against the common enemy .
- This is certainly a somewhat strange alliance .
- China will not enter into alliance with any big power .
- the act of forming an alliance or confederation
- a formal agreement establishing an association or alliance between nations or other groups to achieve a particular aim
- an organization of people (or countries) involved in a pact or treaty
同義詞：coalition, alignment, alinement
- a connection based on kinship or marriage or common interest; "the shifting alliances within a large family"; "their friendship constitutes a powerful bond between them"
- the state of being allied or confederated
An alliance is a pact, coalition or friendship between two or more parties, made in order to advance common goals and to secure common interests. It is a Political agreement between countries to support each other in disputes with other countries.