- Each speaker is allotted five minutes .
- His speech overran the time allotted .
- Stop at your allotted time .
- The state allotted them large quantities of chemical fertilizer .
- They returned within the time hannah had allotted them .
- give out; "We were assigned new uniforms"
- allow to have; "grant a privilege"
- administer or bestow, as in small portions; "administer critical remarks to everyone present"; "dole out some money"; "shell out pocket money for the children"; "deal a blow to someone"; "the machine dispenses soft drinks"
同義詞：distribute, administer, mete out, deal, parcel out, lot, dispense, shell out, deal out, dish out, dole out