- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The theory of alpha decay utilizes this model .
- Most of the alpha particles would go right through the foil .
- Thus the alpha particle is an exceptionally stable nuclear structure .
- Alpha particles emitted by radioactive nuclei have energies of a few mev .
- Alpha particles are positively charged helium nuclei obtained from natural radioactive decay .
- the 1st letter of the Greek alphabet
- the beginning of a series or sequence; "the Alpha and Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end"--Revelations
- early testing stage of a software or hardware product; "alpha version"
- first in order of importance; "the alpha male in the group of chimpanzees"; "the alpha star in a constellation is the brightest or main star"
Alpha (uppercase Α, lowercase α; ?lpha) is the first letter of the Greek alphabet. In the system of Greek numerals it has a value of 1.