- 更多例句： 下一頁
- On aesthetic ambit of li bai ' s cultural personality
- On zhuang zi ' s broad - minded ambit of surpassing life and death
- On ethical ambit of financial aid for university poor students
- Determination of ambit and modus operandi
- Reporter : is there anything outside the ambit
- an area in which something acts or operates or has power or control: "the range of a supersonic jet"; "a piano has a greater range than the human voice"; "the ambit of municipal legislation"; "within the compass of this article"; "within the scope of an investigation"; "outside the reach of the law"; "in the political orbit of a world power"
同義詞：scope, range, reach, orbit, compass
Ambit means scope or range; a sphere of influence. Boundary.