- 更多例句： 下一頁
- Some of them require further amplification .
there will be no amplification of radiation at the frequency . 在頻率處的輻射將不會有任何增強。
- Operating on the borderline of superconductivity and ordinary conductivity, they produce immense amplification .
- We may conclude that transistors will be used wherever efficient amplification required within a small space .
- Microwave amplification by stimulated emission of radiation
- (electronics) the act of increasing voltage or power or current
- addition of extra material or illustration or clarifying detail; "a few remarks added in amplification and defense"; "an elaboration of the sketch followed"
- the amount of increase in signal power or voltage or current expressed as the ratio of output to input