- Lack of science and education retards social progress .
- Laws regarding the rights of animals used in research and education differ throughout the world .
- Similarly, the right of the parents over the wishes of their children is determined by the object in view discipline and education .
- All these "subject" lands had populations at a level of intelligence and education very little lower than those of the possessing country .
- Resources have also been directed to programs which aim to raise productivity through better farm management and improved rural health and education service .