- love: n. 1.愛，熱愛，愛戴。 give ...
- be in love: 相愛
- be in love with: 愛上,相愛; 跟…戀愛; 與...戀 ...
- He yearned for romance and beauty and love .
- They play and make jokes and love one another .
- Now he felt admiration and love for the big, bearded man .
- He wished to have her for his majestic beautiful and loving wife .
- He wished to have her for his majestic, beautiful, and loving wife .
- and long for heaven and home中文
- and long last looks must end中文
- and look that thou make them after their中文
- and looked down one as far as i could中文
- and looking for the funnies中文
- and love said no中文
- and love you till the end of time中文
- and loved you cyanide中文
- and magnanimous consideration中文
- and make everything alright中文