[ 'æŋgl ] 發音: 用"angle"造句
- The bisectors of its base angles are equal .
- Their rifles were pitched at every odd angle .
- There were angles to being an enlisted man .
- The angle is contained by the lines ab and ac .
- He loves angling on a fine summer day .
- a biased way of looking at or presenting something
- the space between two lines or planes that intersect; the inclination of one line to another; measured in degrees or radians
- present with a bias; "He biased his presentation so as to please the share holders"
- fish with a hook
- seek indirectly; "fish for compliments"
- to incline or bend from a vertical position; "She leaned over the banister"
同義詞：lean, tilt, tip, slant
- move or proceed at an angle; "he angled his way into the room"