譴責，責備，苛責 (on, upon)。 animadvert on sb.'s shortcomings 揭人缺點[瘡疤]。n.
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- His parents animadverted on the badness of his taste
- On animadverting thought and legal professional education
- On the inheritting and animadverting of zhu - xi to the poem of landscape of the idealist of confucian school
- Using dialectical determinism to scan social developmental law - and animadverting on undeterminism
- The writer animadverts on anti - science brightly in the whole article and advocates developing science and technology energetically