- This carved chest is a genuine antique .
- His dress was of the antique dutch fashion .
- Suddenly , collecting antiques is all the fashion .
- I am something of an expert on antiques .
- I made him a bid for the antique table .
- out of fashion; "a suit of rather antique appearance"; "demode (or outmoded) attire"; "outmoded ideas"
同義詞：demode, ex, old-fashioned, old-hat, outmoded, passe, passee
- belonging to or lasting from times long ago; "age-old customs"; "the antique fear that days would dwindle away to complete darkness"
- made in or typical of earlier times and valued for its age; "the beautiful antique French furniture"
- give an antique appearance to; "antique furniture"
- shop for antiques; "We went antiquing on Saturday"