- My own work follows this approach .
- Katydids were lamenting fall 's approach .
- He still had not the courage to approach her .
- At her approach the children ran off .
- She resented his persistent approaches .
- the act of drawing spatially closer to something; "the hunter''s approach scattered the geese"
- a relatively short golf shot intended to put the ball onto the putting green; "he lost the hole when his approach rolled over the green"
- ideas or actions intended to deal with a problem or situation; "his approach to every problem is to draw up a list of pros and cons"; "an attack on inflation"; "his plan of attack was misguided"
同義詞：attack, plan of attack
- a way of entering or leaving; "he took a wrong turn on the access to the bridge"
- a close approximation; "the nearest approach to genius"
- the temporal property of becoming nearer in time; "the approach of winter"
- a tentative suggestion designed to elicit the reactions of others; "she rejected his advances"
同義詞：overture, advance, feeler
- the event of one object coming closer to another
- the final path followed by an aircraft as it is landing
同義詞：approach path, glide path, glide slope
- make advances to someone, usually with a proposal or suggestion; "I was approached by the President to serve as his adviser in foreign matters"
- come near in time; "Winter is approaching"; "approaching old age"
- move towards; "We were approaching our destination"; "They are drawing near"; "The enemy army came nearer and nearer"
同義詞：near, come on, go up, draw near, draw close, come near
- begin to deal with; "approach a task"; "go about a difficult problem"; "approach a new project"
同義詞：set about, go about
- come near or verge on, resemble, come nearer in quality, or character; "This borders on discrimination!"; "His playing approaches that of Horowitz"