[ ə'ri:nə ] 發音: 用"arena"造句
- the arena: 斗技場; 競技場
- a political arena: 政治舞臺
- agger arena: 泥沙小石
- Miss arena has a graceful, sedate manner .
- He could not descend himself into the arena .
- You can rent roller skates at the skating arena .
- The arena of physics is spacetime .
- Washington is like a roman arena .
- a playing field where sports events take place
同義詞：scene of action
- a large structure for open-air sports or entertainments
同義詞：stadium, bowl, sports stadium
- the central area of an ancient Roman amphitheater where contests and spectacles were held; especially an area that was strewn with sand
- a particular environment or walk of life; "his social sphere is limited"; "it was a closed area of employment"; "he''s out of my orbit"
同義詞：sphere, domain, area, orbit, field
An arena is an enclosed area, often circular or oval-shaped, designed to showcase theater, musical performances, or sporting events. The word derives from Latin harena, a particularly fine/smooth sand used to absorb blood in ancient arenas like the Colosseum in Rome.