- 更多例句： 下一頁
- His arms were tied together behind his back .
- She wanted to throw herself into his arms .
- Then he would beat his arms on the ground .
- Louis was the only babe in arms .
- Infants were rent from their mother 's arms .
- the part of an armchair or sofa that supports the elbow and forearm of a seated person
- any projection that is thought to resemble a human arm; "the arm of the record player"; "an arm of the sea"; "a branch of the sewer"
- the part of a garment that is attached at the armhole and that provides a cloth covering for the arm
- any instrument or instrumentality used in fighting or hunting; "he was licensed to carry a weapon"
同義詞：weapon, weapon system
- a human limb; technically the part of the superior limb between the shoulder and the elbow but commonly used to refer to the whole superior limb
- a division of some larger or more complex organization; "a branch of Congress"; "botany is a branch of biology"; "the Germanic branch of Indo-European languages"
In human anatomy, the arm is the part of the upper limb between the shoulder and the elbow joints. In other animals, the term arm can also be used for analogous structures, such as one of the paired forelimbs of a four-legged animal or the arms of cephalopods.