- 更多例句： 下一頁
- You got your armbands and whistles .
- Specification for inflatable armbands worn as flotation aids
- If you ' ve already got your armband , go get your key at the reception desk
- You want me to wear an armband ? go into mourning ? plan a funeral
- Each mourner wore a black armband and a white paper chrysanthemum
- a band worn around the upper arm
- worn around arm as identification or to indicate mourning
An armband is a piece of material worn around the arm over the sleeve of other clothing if present. they may be worn for pure ornamentation to mark the wearer as belonging to group, having a certain rank or role, or being in a particular state or condition.