〔美國〕 ＝ armour.
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- My armored divisions must be moved to the coast .
- There had been no crack in tynan's armour armor .
- Their feathers were like armor impenetrable to steel .
- At that time the ii corps consisted of the u.s. 1st armored division .
- The king was thinking of sending an armored brigade into syria .
- tough more-or-less rigid protective covering of an animal or plant
- protective covering made of metal and used in combat
- a military unit consisting of armored fighting vehicles
- equip with armor