[ 'ɑ:təri ] 發音: 用"artery"造句
- aberrant artery: 迷行動脈; 迷走動脈
- accompanying artery: 伴行動脈
- acetabular artery: 髖臼動脈
- Pulmonary arteries taper towards periphery .
- These arteries branch and rebranch to form arterioles .
- The chief artery to the upper limb is the subclavian artery .
- The caliber of the vein and the artery to which it was anastomosed was similar .
- The thickened artery wall narrows the channel through which the blood flows .
- a major thoroughfare that bears important traffic
- a blood vessel that carries blood from the heart to the body
同義詞：arteria, arterial blood vessel
Arteries (from the Greek ?ρτηρ?α - artēria, "windpipe, artery")?ρτηρ?α, Henry George Liddell, Robert Scott, A Greek-English Lexicon, on Perseus are blood vessels that carry blood away from the heart. This blood is normally oxygenated, exceptions made for the pulmonary and umbilical arteries.