- 更多例句： 下一頁
- He asked a little about my life history .
- He had been too proud to ask for help .
- "where did he go?" i asked stupidly .
- He was asked to demonstrate his talent to japan .
- I asked your father to put his name to a bill .
- make a request or demand for something to somebody; "She asked him for a loan"
- consider obligatory; request and expect; "We require our secretary to be on time"; "Aren''t we asking too much of these children?"; "I expect my students to arrive in time for their lessons"
- inquire about; "I asked about their special today"; "He had to ask directions several times"
- direct or put; seek an answer to; "ask a question"
- address a question to and expect an answer from; "Ask your teacher about trigonometry"; "The children asked me about their dead grandmother"
- require or ask for as a price or condition; "He is asking $200 for the table"; "The kidnappers are asking a million dollars in return for the release of their hostage"
- require as useful, just, or proper; "It takes nerve to do what she did"; "success usually requires hard work"; "This job asks a lot of patience and skill"; "This position demands a lot of personal sacrifice"; "This dinner calls for a spectacular dessert"; "This intervention does not postulate a patient''s consent"
同義詞：necessitate, postulate, need, require, take, involve, call for, demand